Merchant Services Outside Sales Agent:
Seeking outside B2B Sales Professionals. 2 years of merchant service or related B2B industry experience required. This position requires extensive in-person cold calling and lead generating skills. Our clients are business owners who have a need to accept credit cards and other non-cash forms of payment. In this position, you will be calling on retail, restaurant, internet, and B2B accounts.
This position requires a hardworking, dedicated and tenacious individual who is not afraid to meet potential clients face to face. If you are money motivated and thrive on hunting and closing deals we encourage you to apply.
We will consider training individuals with strong B2B outside sales experience and the above skill sets.
Compensation: We have a number of payment plans available which include a base salary, commissions, residuals, health benefits after 90 days.
Leads provided in some cases.
Contact us with the form below to apply today. We will call you back shortly.
ATM / Credit card processing Sales Agent:
We are seeking an Outside Sales Agent for our ATM machine / Credit card machine sales department. Excellent compensation for the right individual.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of merchants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Administration Position
We are seeking an office admin position for our Prescott office. Job Summary MSC’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Office Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the office administrative activities, including general administrative policies and procedures. This position executes decisions of the Firm, works with partners and business line leaders, and serves as the liaison between partners, staff, the local office and other offices within the Firm. The Office Administrator is charged with making all decisions regarding administrative issues within the location.
Please call 928-706-6769 to apply.